Monday, March 03, 2008

good news!

dear readers, just a quick newsflash! the vet rang this morning to say that the lab results are back and my lady friend's lumps are benign. which is just what i would expect of such a gentle lady but it is good to have it confirmed by a proper scientist. it seems we will need to keep an eye on her tummy to make sure no more lumps grow, but as of now things are good.

my lady friend has asked me to pass on her thanks for all your good wishes. she is overwhelmed by having so many friends, after a life with none.

12 comments:

Inthemud said...

Hello,
Just seen that you visited my blog after reading my guest blog on Casdoks. Small world isn't it! So your'e in sussex too.
So pleased that lumps are benign.
Good to meet you
Muddie X

Patience-please said...

WOOOPEEEEE!!! Ya-HOOOOOOOO!!! Excessive barks and noisy wild celebrations. Leaps of joy!

furious wags from the whippets

crazymumma said...

This.is.the.best.news.ever.!!!!!!

Now. Breathe. Relax. Go for a walk.

Liv said...

Oh, for heaven's sake!! Wonderful. This is simply the best news to receive on a Monday morning! (hugs)

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!

Gwen said...

Such good news! Yay!

flutter said...

Now she has more than she can count, and deserves every one.

Girlplustwo said...

Amen.

Lesley Rigby said...

Fantastic!!!

contemporary themes said...

YAY! for good news. I'm so happy for you! What a relief, huh?

Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

I am so very happy for you!! I would do cartwheels, but that would be a very frightening thing. Just know I am thrilled for you and your family.
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Woo-Hoo! I love me some good news.